Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Neil Gaiman's SMOKE and MIRRORS<<<


I've been reading Smoke and Mirrors for weeks now. I bought my copy from National Bookstore, SM last February and just opened it this summer...
I really love Neil Gaiman and I'm trying to collect his books..
Coraline was the first book that I read from him - this was years ago. I borrowed the copy from a schoolmate.



As i was reading this one now, I got a mix of emotions from one story to the next. Maybe you were wondering why it took me so long to finish this. It's because I am not reading it continuously. If i have a break or just finished a book, I open this book and read one short story...
One piece at a time...
And I'm loving Neil Gaiman more and more...
(Plus points for the good looks despite his age... he's still cute...yeah... dangerously cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment