Friday, May 15, 2009

LAST Day of Summer Class


Oh...
This is the last day of summer class. And I still don't want it to end. I really enjoyed my summer here... and again, except for the daily rains.
I guess I've been enjoying since my classes were a lot of fun as well.
I'll miss my teachers and classmates...
Really...
And my roommates, too, since this is my first time to live in the dorm (with the usual sleepless night due to noisy neighboring rooms, of course). We shared a lot of funny and happy memories here.
But everything has an end.
"Sooner or later, it all comes crashing down..." like what NERD said.

Well... at least i learned so much during the 5-week term.
So now, I'm getting ready for tomorrow's field trip in Sagada, Mountain Province ans my Final Exam on Physics on Monday...

Please pray for me...
haha....

Then, I'm ready to go home...
Back to Victoria...

No comments:

Post a Comment