Friday, May 8, 2009

after the storm...

haven't blogged for a couple of days...
the system was down... good thing it's back to it's condition today.

AYER (Spanish, yesterday)
Typhoon EMOng stroke last yesterday... from signal no. 2 to signal no. 3...
it's so nice that i had classes during the morning that i was able to attend and enjoy despite the cold rain that made my feet wet (it was only signal no. 2 then... well i really didn't know that a storm was here until i woke up and a friend from Quezon City sent me a massage telling the news...).
by lunch, it was announced that the intensity of typhoon Emong reached a higher level which made it signal no. 3, thus, classes were canceled.
nice to be inside the dorm and eating lunch by that time...
by night..i was doing my assignment in English while all my roommates went down to the reception hall with the others to watch TV... the lights over there went off while the ones in the room dimmed a bit... all of them rushed screaming to their rooms. Elaine, one roommate, said that the power was down in many areas in Baguio... including our neighboring building.
i slept by around 12:15 am.

HOY (Spanish, today)
i woke up seeing the light from the window opposite me.
the storm was gone.
the sun is smiling again...
i put the heater, cooked my food, fixed my bed, ate my breakfast, took a bath, got dressed, grabbed my bag, walk to the school and signed the attendance in Physics...
no class today...
so i went straight here at the library doing this blog...
sooner or later I'll be signing out to go to my next class...

hope it would be sunny the whole day!
I'm just wearing a jumper-shorts and a blouse...
cross-fingers to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment