We made "something" out of straws and put a fresh egg in it.
The experiment was done a few hours ago.. during my English class, that's why i wasn't able to really see what happened. ='(
But after the class, i saw Sir Ian and asked for the grade of our group.
He said we got a perfect score...
The experiment was like this:
- The egg will be placed inside our "creations."
- It will first be dropped from the 2nd flood of a building and will be checked whether the poor egg survived the fall.
- If there were no cracks, it will proceed to the next stage... a fall from the 3rd floor.
- If the egg still remain uncracked, the group would be given a passing grade.
- Plus, the construction and design of the "creation" will have respective points as well...
Exhausting summer.... indeed!