Friday, May 15, 2009

Category: Books
Genre: Literature & Fiction
Author: Dean Koontz

this one is a sure page-turner...the plot was so unpredictable.the twists in the story of the characters were weaved magnificently great...Dean Koontz really never fail to amuse me.The revelations totally shocked me.There were also points were my heart was pounding so fast as i was reading the run-and-chase scenes.Moreover, the story not only tells about pure suspense and mystery bu also teaches a lesson on family-building.And this one really touched me in one way or another.I just can't explain it.Try to read it for yourself.Dean Koontz.He is really one of the bests.That's why he had been one of my favorites ever since.I really love his style, and i'm sure you will too, as soon as you have his books.

No comments:

Post a Comment