Monday, May 11, 2009

first time to Our Lady of Lourdes Parish...

Since I'd been to many churches here in Baguio, it was my long-time aim to visit/ attend a mass to all the Catholic churches here.
Some of the churches that i already visited are non-Catholic because of invitations from friends and schoolmates...(Iglesia ni Cristo, Philippine Baptist Theological Seminary, University Baptist Church, Victory/ Every Nation Campus Ministry ) and i like the idea of attending these churches since i also want to know how other religions conduct their masses...

Yesterday, for the first time, I attended the mass at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, in Kisad Road, Baguio City...
Good thing, i still found a vacant seat...then i took my place.
During the mass, I saw my blocmate Jose at the far side. He gave his seat to a lady in purple carrying a child, and stood at the back... how courteous.

I wasn't able to listen perfectly since half of the attendance were children who stood three and a half feet and below - many were running, ascending the stairs, giggling over the bridge, and as expected, some were trowing tantrums. OH dear...

But was a nice church...
Lots of people attended. I even saw some familiar faces.
I'm sure I'll bring my family here once we all got the opportunity to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment