We has our first class last week and I think it was good. Sir Ben already retired
around 2 years ago but he returned due to insistent academic demand. (Wala kasing ibang available to teach this course, in short, there are no other applicants as he said.)
On Tuesdays and Thursdays, my classes are:
- Econ 106 (Mathematical Economics) 8:30-10:00 am
- Psych 180 (Social Psychology) 10:00-11:30 am
- Hum 1 (Reading Literature) 1:00-2:30 pm.
- MS 11 (Media Studies) 11:30-1:00 pm
- Econ 141 (International Economics) 1:00-2:30 pm
This is why a few moments ago, I decided to submit an application letter as a student assistant in our college. I'm hoping to earn additional income as an extra allowance. I hope I would be hired.
I believe I can still manage my studies despite being "employed" as one.
Please pray for me. Haha...