Friday, June 26, 2009

my schedule this sem...

This is my first time to have a regular semester class on a Saturday morning. Actually, it's from 9am to 12 noon. We'll be sitting at CSS 203 for 3 hours listening to the lessons on Monetary Economics (Econ 121). The good this is that our professor is Prof. Ben Tapang.

We has our first class last week and I think it was good. Sir Ben already retired
around 2 years ago but he returned due to insistent academic demand. (Wala kasing ibang available to teach this course, in short, there are no other applicants as he said.)

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, my classes are:

  • Econ 106 (Mathematical Economics) 8:30-10:00 am
  • Psych 180 (Social Psychology) 10:00-11:30 am
  • Hum 1 (Reading Literature) 1:00-2:30 pm.
On Wednesdays and Fridays, my classes are:

  • MS 11 (Media Studies) 11:30-1:00 pm
  • Econ 141 (International Economics) 1:00-2:30 pm
As you can see, I only spend 3 hours of classes on Wednesdays and Fridays which gives me a lot of time to do something more (except for these first weeks of the semester where we spend much of our time queuing in the library just to have volumes of readings to be photocopied.)

This is why a few moments ago, I decided to submit an application letter as a student assistant in our college. I'm hoping to earn additional income as an extra allowance. I hope I would be hired.

I believe I can still manage my studies despite being "employed" as one.

Please pray for me. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment