Friday, June 26, 2009

goodbye Michael Jackson....

It's a shocking news indeed.
We woke up and the news that the King of Pop already passed away buzzed all over. He died at the age of 50... obviously he doesn't look that old and you already know why.



-in his early years-


-so feminine looking-


-so....hmmmm... I dunno.. haha..peace MJ!-


-looks like he's wearing a mask here-

Well, life goes on for me. I'm not a fan of his and I'm not actually affected by his death. I don't even know why I'm blogging this despite the known fact that all of us will perish someday somehow. That is just the uncertainty of it. We don't know when and why and how exactly. But we surely have our own chances of meeting him (if we like to). But hopefully not now. And not even soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment