Saturday, June 6, 2009

Insomiaaaaa???

I don’t know why, but I couldn't’t get myself to sleep last night. Maybe because of the temperature – it was raining hard when I decided to rest. I tried to have my share of the blanket from my soon-to-be-11-year-old brother. He was sound asleep. Snoring.

I said my prayer. I closed my eyes. It’s all black now. Void.

I thought I was asleep. I looked at my phone, 3:15am. I realized I hadn’t slept yet. I tried to relax my mind. The clock is ticking. I can see some light from the corner of the room. I just can’t.
I looked at my phone once again. Five minutes before 4:00. Early morning. Everyone’s gonna be up soon and I haven’t got my sleep yet. I still hadn’t been in my dreams.

Insomniac?

No I’m not. I just don’t know. This happened very rare. And I hate it. Sleep. Sleep. Damn it, you need to sleep now. I was irritated. I closed my eyes again and remember nothing after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment