Wednesday, April 8, 2009

reading the Zahir by Paulo Coelho

i haven't finished this book yet because I've been so busy with lots of stuffs plus sometimes, i end up sleeping on our couch during afternoons.



But i really love this book..i really love how he wrote each sentence,,



it is enveloped with such magical power to make his readings finish and turn to the next page...



it's really hard to put this book down..

i actually finished reading The Pilgrimage first..

it really took me to another world..

i though it was outside of my self, but then i realized that the character is me..i am also doing my own pilgrimage as i read this book... i think i also felt i was in trance because of the words...

i tried some exercised indicated in this book as well..

really nice..

No comments:

Post a Comment