Thursday, August 6, 2009

carelessness,,,

...last Tuesday, the exam results of my Econ 106 (Mathematical Economics) {most difficult exam i had, so far} was given by our Prof, Ma'am Gladys.

Good news: Yes. I passes the exam.

Bad news: Sh*t! I lost a lot of points due to a wrong transfer of equations. The positive sign became negative, thus, making the rest of my solutions a big, wild mess.

Ok. Pumasa ako. Pero sayang pa rin yung points. I should have gotten more points for those wasted items. I hate my self for that.



Moral Lesson according to Prof. Astudillo:
(something like this, kasi sinabi lang din sa'kin to eh...)

"There is no cure for carelessness because it is not a disease."


Yeeesssss! Very true, di ba?

Lagi naming nireremind ni Ma'am Gladys pero di pa rin natutulo...
hay....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we're human, we should be more worried if we haven't committed a single mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @peenkfrik:

    i totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @peenkfrik:

    yeah..
    that's more worrisome...

    tao lang naman tayo..

    ReplyDelete