Tuesday, February 24, 2009

keep things to where they should be

I had a 1-page reflection paper due early this morning from a more than 80-page reading material. I'm sure i had it photo copies around 3 weeks ago but i can't seem to locate it the other day when i deseperately needed it. I was reminded of it because as i was reading Twilight again, i passed by the scene where Bella was supposed to write a reflection paper on Macbeth...oh...it was Sunday and the library wasn't open. I was so busted!

Luckily, i was able to borrow a copy from a friend and had i xeroxed at a distance for a one-jeep ride (so exhausting...).

I began reading the material which almost occupied me the whole day. I actually skipped some of the pages just to be able to finish it.

By past midnight, my eyes and my brain are already arguing. My eyes demanded its sleep but my brain kept on pushing me to finish my paper.

Good thing i hadn't gave up too soon. I finished my reflection paper by 1:14 am...and then i was able to sleep worry-free...

No comments:

Post a Comment